Friday, July 13, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Days 12 and 13

Hi everyone!

Sorry I'm so late on this, I've been busy at work and then spending hours exploring Seattle with new eyes while my cousin, Kelly visits me!


I just got home and am devoting a half hour to getting my internet shizz together!

So on to business!

Day 12: What are you most looking forward to in the next 6 months.

I have two trips to LA that I"m super excited for. One in October to go to Disneyland with my cousins Kelly and Angela. We're going to stay at a hotel over there and everything because when I was a kid we always had to drive in from house (I know, I sound so spoiled)

The second thing is my mom got us tickets to see the Book of Mormon musical when it comes to LA and Shauna's going to come down with me and meet everyone!!!! woohoo!!!


Day 13: List your Favorites:

Kitten: Toms. No, Nox. No, Toms. Oh I can't pick, I like them both so much! Here's some pictures :)



                        



Book: My go to with this is Pride and Prejudice but I haven't been able to read it through for a few years (I think I burnt myself out). I'm still really diggin' The Magicians by Lev Grossman. If you didn't believe me the first billion times you should read it. Then go forth and read it.


Musical: This changes a lot. Right now I'm going to give a shout out to Next to Normal since the ones I think will be my favorite I haven't really seen yet.


Movie: MEGAMIND!!!! It's such a good feel good movie. Tina Fey is amazing, as usual and Will Ferrel is not annoying since you can't see his face.

Current TV Show: The Newsroom

Cancelled TV Shows: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Color: Purple!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought Megamind was hilarious!

    Woohoo for LA and Book of Mormon!

    ReplyDelete