Saturday, July 14, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 14


Day 14: If you were only allowed to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would it be and why?

This is what I get for not reading all the prompts ahead a time!

There are two movies right now that would make the cut of watching on repeat for the rest of my life. (assuming I can't sneak in a DVD set of a TV show).

Megamind, because I don't think I'll ever get tired of that wascally blue villain pronouncing "school" "schhhhooool" and it has good music so i can fast forward through parts and make it like a CD.

And the other one would be the Kiera Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice. I may have watched that on repeat for a few days. People knew I liked it so much that I got two copies of the DVD and both of them got lent to people and then never returned (I presume, I wish I remembered who I lent them to).

The reason for that one is mostly the cinematography and the soundtrack. Everywhere is so beautiful and the music fits so perfectly and it's just a  perfect combination for if you want a watch a movie but you're not sure you'll be able to pay attention to it, but you don't have to pause because a) you know what's going to happen and b) you won't get distracted by it still going on in the background , and c) it will unconsciously help mellow you out.



That was a really long sentence. Forgive me, I got carried away.

I'm definitely interested in seeing what everyone else wrote for this one! I'm on the lookout for new movies to watch!

Hope y'all enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment