Thursday, July 5, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 4

Linking up again with Sar over at Life of Love again. I know I'm late guys! I just spent the whole day chillaxing with Shauna on the 4th that I completely forgot!

                                        

So Day 4: What's your favorite childhood memory?

I have a lot of good ones (which is definitely a good thing, not everyone can say the same). If I had to pick only one...I'm not sure what I'd do. hmmmm....

Ok. So I've thought some more and stopped doing a free write and my favorite childhood memory would have to be the hours and hours I spent by my sitter's pool in the summer. My best friend at the time, Lizzy, and I would invent stories about mermaids and pirates that we would make up throughout the whole day and it was just so relaxing and carefree and creative. Pools now just seem so empty.

On that note, Summertime's the best and I definitely love it here in the PNW. I should definitely be doing more water related things!




No comments:

Post a Comment