Thursday, October 13, 2011

November 28th, 2010 - A Christmas Story: The Musical

Two days after my mother, gramma, two kittens, and I drove up from California with all of my stuff, I took them to see A Christmas Story: The Musical! to make up for driving two days with two kittens and all of my stuff.

First off, I HATED A Christmas Story: the movie. Despised it. Spoiler alert: I mean EVERYONE told him that he would shoot his eye out and first time he shoots it...
And the pink bunny costume...
And the Leg lamp...

I shake my head in disgust. I admit I hold a grudge against it from my childhood, if I had seen it as an adult...I probably would still have hated it.

But I LOVED A Christmas Story: the Musical! I totally understood why Ralphie wanted an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action 200-shot Range Model Air Rifle. I even wanted one. Sometimes, you really just need a song to explain things like that to you. Plus the kid who played Ralphie, Clark Hallum, was stellar.

I can't think of single negative thing about the show. It goes on tour next year so you should see it if you get a chance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment