Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello Blog World :)

So I have another blog here:

P and D in Italy

But it started off anonymous, and was pretty negative, and I think the reason I wasn't posting there was because I wasn't feeling so negative anymore and I didn't want to live up to my travel posts, which are awesome :)

So I started another one!

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Alex, and I'm 23 years old and 3 months.
Fun Fact: I was named after the main character in Flash Dance
because my mom thought that Alexandra's construction hat with "Alex" on it was cute, and they admired her independent spirit.

I can't stand the movie, but it's ok because I still like my name :)

Here I will update you on the books I'm reading, the musicals I'm seeing, and the kittens who torture me...err cuddle. Don't expect a lot of kitten posts though because I'm still shy about being a "future" cat lady.

The next week or so should be a flurry of posts as I plan to review the books I've read for my book club (there's 11 so far) and the musicals I saw last season (10), so we can document my Seattle experience chronologically. Because I'm weird like that. After that it might trickle down to one or two a month.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment