Monday, January 9, 2012

The 11 Game

Shauna tagged me in her Life.Love post because she's evil. :) I won't inflict this pressure  on 11 people now.  But I'll have my own questions and you can answer in the comments or post your own blog and tag me :)!

[the rules]
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

[11 facts about Alex]


1. I've moved 7 times in the last 6 years - I also like to think of myself as a pretty settled and stable person.
2. I'm on my 3rd book so far in 2012 (I may or may not have started some of these in 2011)
3. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm serious. 
4. Studio 60 is my favorite television series ever. I love that it's only 1 season. They tied everything up. Sorkin is amazing.
5. I would be awful on a reality show. I care too much about how I appear to others and would basically spend the whole time trying to be the sane one and failing.
6. I was named after the main character in FlashDance...yes, say it together, now. I was named after an exotic dancer.
7. My favorite musical in 2011 was Aladdin.
8. I just cut my upper gum with a cracker. It hurts.
9. I like to snuggle. I seem standoffish but that's because I don't like to impose on other people. 
10. I hate getting my hair cut with a passion. When I do, I tend to do something drastic like cut it all off.
11. My favorite sound ever is this little prrr/meow/trill sound my first cat, Lily, makes whenever you first start petting her. 

[questions from Shauna
[1] Do you like crunchy or creamy peanut butter more?
 Creamy, I'll eat crunchy but I prefer nontexture to my peanut butter :)
[2] Dogs or cats?
Both! For right now, I'm a cat person but only because dogs are needy and I want to make sure they either have a huge yard so I can have two, or someone else to love them as much as I do. Cats can live with just my love.
[3] You have one day, one chance, to do something awesome and not fail.  What is it?
Be able to flip the plastic top hat I'm wearing onto my head without looking like a dork ;) 
[4] What is your worst habit?
I have a thing where I have to finish foods I like, even if it turns gluttonous. (example: I impulse buy a big bag of hot cheetos, I only need 5 to satisfy my craving but the bag will be gone within two days because I can't stop myself.)
[5] What is your favorite dessert?
Tiramisu 
[6] Who is your role model, or someone you look up to?
My gramma, she's so cheerful and practical and knows that bad things happen to everyone and you just have to power through. And while that's going on, you can still gather everyone to help out with a soup kitchen. 
[7] Which year was your best birthday?
 My 16th. We were on a family trip in Italy, so we celebrated in a Tuscan villa and  enjoyed a very large homemade Tiramisu cake =) 
[8] What is your favorite thing about your significant other, or, which trait is a deal breaker for you? Inconsiderate behavior. I'm overly considerate of other people, I need a relationship where I'm not feeling taken advantage of. Also, We need to have pets.
[9] What is your favorite color?
Dark Purple (this changes pretty much every year)
[10] Show me where your dream vacation would be.
 I'd like to spend more than 12 hours in London :)



[11] Which animal would you want to be and why? A Fox! because I doodled one in 9th grade and made it my spirit animal. :)

[questions from Alex for people to answer]
[1] What is your favorite book?
[2] What is your favorite musical (stage or movie version) and what's so amazeballs about it?
[3] Are you an animal person? 
[4] Pick your heroine: Buffy, Bella, Hermoine, Elizabeth Bennet, or pick your own!
[5] Pick your hero: Spike, Jacob, Harry, Mr. Darcy or pick your own!
[6] What's your favorite comfort food?
[7] What's your favorite cocktail? Or are you a beer/wine person?
[8] What's your dream job?/Dream area of study? 
[9] What's the answer to life, the universe, and everything!?
[10] What are you reading right now?
[11] Which Rugrats baby would you be?


2 comments:

  1. 1) The Great Gatsby
    2) Sound of Music - just love the songs
    3) yes
    4) Hermione
    5) Mr.Darcy
    6) pasta!
    7) i like beer and wine!
    8) Art History
    9) i have nooooo idea
    10) a Jodi Picoult book
    11) I would like to Lil because I always wanted to be a twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what I want to do with my life either :)And I wish Sorkin had given Glee a little advice: Ryan Murphey, you wrapped up the beginning perfectly, just leave it.

    [1] What is your favorite book? Life of Pi
    [2] What is your favorite musical (stage or movie version) and what's so amazeballs about it? Phantom of the Opera because its so amazeballs! Music of the Night is my 2nd favorte song ever and its just such a good story
    [3] Are you an animal person? Yes!! Too bad i'm super allergic to everything
    [4] Pick your heroine: Buffy, Bella, Hermoine, Elizabeth Bennet, or pick your own! I'll say Hermione
    [5] Pick your hero: Spike, Jacob, Harry, Mr. Darcy or pick your own! Harry
    [6] What's your favorite comfort food? Chips, mashed potatoes, soup
    [7] What's your favorite cocktail? Or are you a beer/wine person? Vodka Tonic, champagne, and yes i love all alcohol
    [8] What's your dream job?/Dream area of study? Work for a travel magazine
    [9] What's the answer to life, the universe, and everything!? 42...and bunnies!
    [10] What are you reading right now? my textbook and the 7th harry potter
    [11] Which Rugrats baby would you be? Oh I can't remember them

    ReplyDelete